Geometric – The challenge this week is to use a geometric shape or shapes on your project!
I made both of these cards using Altenew’s “Geometric Flowers” stamp set.
For the flowers on the first card, I used white embossing powder, then I used bleach and a paint brush to paint some parts of the flowers for a cool effect. I used My Favorite Things Basic Edges dies to add more geometric interest to the card and finished it off with some Want-to-scrap self adhesive pearls that I colored with markers to match my card colors.
The flower on my second card was embossed in silver and colored with Primacolor pencils, Gamsol and Wink of Stella. I added bling to it after putting it together and finished it with a strip of silver glitter paper for an accent.
- Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
- You may use any vendors products to be eligible to win
- You must follow the challenge theme
- Include a link back to this challenge page
- You may enter our challenge 3 times (unique entries not variations of same card)
- You may enter as many challenges as you like
- Challenge ends on following Tuesday at 12 noon EST
Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
- The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on PINTEREST Winners of prizes will be selected using a random generator.
- Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)
If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE
Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry if you any of the sponsor's image/product. Instructions are HERE
Upload your image by clicking the BLUE Add Your Link button. Scroll down below all the entries to find it.
CLICK HERE IF YOU DON’T SEE A COMMENT BOX
Thanks to all who played along!
The random WINNER of the KITCHEN SINK STAMPS $25 Gift Certificate is:
Top 3 Random Winners in no particular order:
Imke with her adorable piggy.
Cass with her gorgeous floral.
Lagene with her gorgeous Prayers card.
Be sure to grab your badges!
CLICK HERE if you don’t see a COMMENT box.