Hello, this week Angie will be your Host and Designer. We hope you will play along!
Show Your Love– The challenge this week is to create project that shows your love!
TupeloDesignsLLC Is Spreading a Little CraftingLove – Which Includes FREE Shipping On All US Orders w/No Minimum!
PLUS IT’S BIRTHDAY MONTH with free gifts with every order placed in January!!
Angie‘s First Card
Angie‘s Second Card
For my second card, I used Concord & 9th “Map Love”,which is sold out but HERE IS a similar world/globe stamp that would work. I also used Carabelle Studio “Flight of Hearts” mask, embossing paste, Clarity Stencil brushes with Hero Arts pink ink, MFT Pinking Edge Stitched square dies, and the inside heart is from Concord & 9th “Heart Smile”. Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops in white blizzard, and clear embossing powder for a tone on tone background.
- Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
- You may use any vendors products to be eligible to win
- You must follow the challenge theme
- Include a link back to this challenge page
- You may enter our challenge 3 times (unique entries not variations of same card)
- You may enter as many challenges as you like
- Challenge ends on following Tuesday at 12 noon EST
Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
- The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on PINTEREST Winners of prizes will be selected using a random generator.
- Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)
If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE
Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry if you any of the sponsor's image/product. Instructions are HERE
Upload your image by clicking the BLUE Add Your Link button. Scroll down below all the entries to find it.