No More White – I would like you to join me by making a card that has no white on it anywhere. Not in your image, not as your card base, not even as a sentiment. NO WHITE.
Kitchen Sink Stamps offers us a discount CODE: ModSquad15.
No More White!
I’m going on a white strike! I’m tired of it. Don’t need any more of it. It’s been my nemesis this year; I’ve sprained both wrists because of it and I’ve broken an ankle because it was melting, all within a month.
I used Kitchen Sink Stamps Invisible Snowman for my card. You’ll notice there’s no more white left of him, either
I’ve mounted my 3.75″ image onto a piece of cherry red card stock, and then popped it up on my kraft card stock base.
- Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
- You may use any vendors products to be eligible to win
- You must follow the challenge theme
- Include a link back to this challenge page
- You may enter our challenge 3 times (unique entries not variations of same card)
- You may enter as many challenges as you like
- Challenge ends on following Tuesday at 12 noon EST
Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
- The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on PINTEREST Winners of prizes will be selected using a random generator.
- Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)
If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE
Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry if you any of the sponsor's image/product. Instructions are HERE
Upload your image by clicking the BLUE Add Your Link button. Scroll down below all the entries to find it.