Hello and welsome to this week’s challenge. I’m Barbara Campbell and I am your host.
Challenge – Let me see your Text(urize) Be careful here, I am using a play on words. I want to see something on your project using Dry or Heat Embossing. Not just text. Check out my example.
Unabashedly upbeat. That’s pretty much the spirit ’round here!
Power Poppy appreciates the small moments of life just as much as the milestones, the inspiration you can find anywhere and everywhere. We want to soak in goodness and give back more goodness.
I just love this digital image from Power Poppy. It was in her November release and is called Get Wool Soon. I printed it out on white card stock and die cut it with Crossed stitched Circle from MFT.
After coloring with copic markers. I placed it on an embossed layer that was done with a Stampin UP Embossing Folder, called Cable Knit. What texture it gave this card. Great with the yarn and knitting needles. After embossing, I used Distress Ink in Peeled Paint to sponge over it.
I used a white heavy card stock for the base. There is a layer of blue texture card stock over that. Some patterned paper from Every Elle, the Sorbet collection. A strip of scallop from the blue across the bottom to separate the two papers.
Can’t wait to see how you all do this challenge.
- Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
- You may use any vendors products to be eligible to win
- You must follow the challenge theme
- Include a link back to this challenge page
- You may enter our challenge 3 times (unique entries not variations of same card)
- You may enter as many challenges as you like
- Challenge ends on following Tuesday at 12 noon EST
Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
- The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on PINTEREST Winners of prizes will be selected using a random generator.
- Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)
If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE
Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry if you any of the sponsor's image/product. Instructions are HERE
Upload your image by clicking the BLUE Add Your Link button. Scroll down below all the entries to find it.