Hello, Judy Woodland here, and this week I will be your Host and Designer.
We hope you will play along!
Hearts and Flowers – The challenge this week is to make a use both hearts and flowers somewhere on your card!
A $20 gift certificate to the Gina K Designs store.
I have seen lots of You Tube videos lately using this masking technique. I cut a heart out of thin copy paper, used it as a mask, and then stamped the flower and leaf images around it to form a wreath of sorts. Then I used another heart to hold the greeting and popped it up for dimension. It is heat embossed around the edge with Ranger Platinum Embossing Powder, as is the greeting itself. I used GKD Triple Play Frame, and GKD Fabulous Frame Fillers for the flowers and leaves, and the greeting is from the GKD Stately Flowers 6 Stamp Set. The patterned paper is from the GKD Floral Essentials patterned paper stack.
- Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
- You may use any vendors products to be eligible to win
- You must follow the challenge theme
- Include a link back to this challenge page
- You may enter our challenge 3 times (unique entries not variations of same card)
- You may enter as many challenges as you like
- Challenge ends on following Tuesday at 12 noon EST
Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
- The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on PINTEREST Winners of prizes will be selected using a random generator.
- Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)
If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE
Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry if you any of the sponsor's image/product. Instructions are HERE
Upload your image by clicking the BLUE Add Your Link button. Scroll down below all the entries to find it.